7 months ago
A renowned global management consultancy is looking for a Senior/Principal level Consultant within Financial Crime to focus on Financial Services sector clients. This role would suit someone who has around 5-7 years' experience in a global consultancy firm (ideally Big 4) with a focus on delivering technological and procedural changes within a Financial Crime function globally.
- Work on-site with Financial Institutions and Banking clients to deliver change/transformation projects on Financial Crime prevention policies and processes
- Write up documentation and implementation plans and deliver complex change programmes across Financial Crime: AML, ABC, CTF, Fraud, Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions, Market Abuse/SARs, Anti-Tax Evasion etc.
- Assist with digitisation of customer onboarding/screening/KYC processes and build Anti-Financial Crime intelligence gathering for both Regulatory requirements, supervision and enforcement of new processes
- Work closely with senior clients and stakeholders on implementation of new Technologies for global distribution
- Support and lead teams to effectively deliver analysis and reports
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience in a top Consultancy/Accountancy firm
- Wide Financial Crime exposure (AML, Transaction Monitoring, ABC, CTF, Fraud, Sanctions, Market Abuse/SARs etc) as well as Policy & Framework development/implementation
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience of Technology & Change Transformation delivery
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder management experience
Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, SW1
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship, this will not be provided on this occasion.