£0 per year
over 1 year ago
I am currently working with a leading European Bank based in London who are expanding their team with the addition of a Financial Crime Advisory Officer.
The role is to provide first line advice and guidance from a financial crime perspective to their branches in the country, together with other colleagues across the UK Bank ensuring the Bank complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
Addressing the following queries with the team:
- KYC - ID & V
- Source of Funds / Source of Wealth
- AML - Risk Assessment
- PEP & RCA screening matches, queries, recommendations to approve / declassify
- Risk Tolerance
- High Risk Jurisdiction Payment Exceptions
- Strong understanding and experience of AML, KYC, Sanctions, and banking products and the UK regulatory environment.
- Strong experience with problem solving and analysing situations, delivering practical and compliant financial crime controls/solutions adopting a risk based approach
- Ideally, relevant specialist FC qualifications: e.g. ICA Diploma in FC/AML, ACAMS