about 2 months ago
Within the oversight team and in close cooperation with the Luxembourgish FCC and KYC team, manage/in charge of the enforcement of embargo and sanctions program :
- Normative documentation: writing/updating the Sanction Compliance Policy and compliance procedure related to this topic. Ensure that this Group policy is implemented in policies and
- procedures of our Branches, as well as in business lines manual and procedures;
- Tools : in charge of supervising the setting/feeding of the tools related to screening names and transactions;
- Assistance to FCC team for investigation related to customers of all entities the Bank Europe and Luxembourg Branch;
- Coordinate the compliance annual risk assessment and participate to the Bank Compliance risk appetite on this topic.
- Business school plus a master in criminal law;
- ACAMS (AML) mandatory and CGSS (Certified Global Sanctions Specialist);
- Minimum 2/3 years minimum in a financial crime team in a bank in charge of sanction and embargo framework is a must; 2/3 years auditor in big 4 is an asset
- Proficiency in English spoken and especially in writing; TOEFL over 100
- Ability to investigate and report synthesis
- Good communication skills, team worker.