New York, United States
$100,000 - $125,000 + bonus
about 1 year ago
JCW is currently working on a search for a Financial Crimes Analytics Consultant with a leading professional services organization for their NYC location. The qualified candidate will be an expert in AML analytics and lead projects for AML or fraud for banking clients.
- Implementing various scenarios /rules using any of the AML Vendor tools stated.
- Validation and tuning of thresholds for scenarios using tuning methodology.
- Implementation of thresholds in AML TM system
- Managing client projects and internal stakeholders
- M.S. in Statistics, Computer Science or a related quantitative discipline
- Professional certification such as CAMS (AML) preferred
- Exposure to Big Data Technologies is desirable
- Strong knowledge of AML or fraud analytics with at least 4-6 years of relevant experience in financial crime analytics; additional exposure to customer segmentation, threshold analysis.
- Rich experience in threshold tuning & optimization is a must. Well versed with threshold tuning methodologies & implementation. Exposure to ATL/BTL
- Strong exposure to any of industry standard vendor tools such as Mantas, Actimize-SAM, EFT, Trade Surveillance, SAS AML, Norkom
- Very strong experience in SQL, R & Python extensively;
- Hands-on experience in data mining/analytics and familiarity with the regulatory environment
Corey Rague recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at email@example.com