JCW Resourcing UK
Financial Crime Analyst – Brussels
As a Financial Crime Analyst, you will be working within a international Bank with multiple offices across the EU. Working towards making the Brussels/EU branches compliant with rules and regulations you will be involved with regulatory compliance, AML, transaction monitoring, financial crime frameworks and compliance training.
- Process alerts that are generated for sanctions & embargoes transaction screening.
- Processing of alerts generated by the tool for AML transaction monitoring.
- Answer to requests submitted by the Federal Police, the Authorities, Bailiffs, indictment Police (FR/NL).
- Evaluation of KYC files
- Making Suspicious Activity Reports the Belgian FIU
- Assisting the compliance team in the execution of the control plan, the redaction of procedures and the set-up of trainings for the staff.
- Degeree educated
- 2-5 years of experience in similar position
- Fluent in French & English
- Good communication skills, analytical, quick thinker & team plaer
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV – Click on the apply button or send me a email – email@example.com
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information or apply with you CV!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.