26 days ago
My client, a leading Investment Advisory service is recruiting for a Financial Controller who will work alongside the CEO and involves the management of the financial performance and accounts of the business.
- Continuous oversight and responsibility for the financial position of the company
- Ongoing transaction and payment processing and related journal keeping.
- Month end account preparation and presentation to partners meeting.
- Rolling budget and budget variance analysis.
- Invoice raising, collection and payment reconciliation.
- Detailed short & medium term cashflow analysis
- Conducting payroll related tasks and book keeping.
- Development of live balanced scorecard performance management tool and the cascade of same across the organisation.
- Assist MLRO in performance of function.
- The financial controller will work in concert with the CEO and with the assistance of colleagues who previously conducted the tasks within the role
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified Accountant with > 3 years post qualified experience.
- ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA ideal.
- >5 years of industrial experience in a similar role, albeit not necessarily in financial services.
- Experience of managing accounts receivable.
- Excellent academics in any degree discipline.
- The ability to communicate effectively and express complex ideas succinctly.
- Worked successfully in team environments.
- Experience in Xero.
- Proficiency in Salesforce would be an advantage.