8 months ago
Role: Financial and Regulatory Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent
I'm currently working with a bank based in London who are looking for a Financial and Regulatory Accountant to join their team.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Liquidity reporting (ALMM, LCR, NSFR, PRA110)
- Completion of daily internal management reports
- Contribute to annual reports such as ILAAP, ICAAP
- Bank of England reporting
- Assistance with validating the budget output and involvement with the approval process.
To be considered for this position you ideally need to:
- Part-qualified/qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Good knowledge and proven experience of accounting & regulatory reporting
- Strong MS Office skills
- Effective communication skills
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at email@example.com with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.