JCW Resourcing UK
Our client are a global banking institution who are currently going through a period of growth, and as such are further expanding their operations in Dublin. The Finance team there are currently looking for a Financial and Administration Officer to help process all daily accounting and financial management. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join a growing global bank, directly supporting the Head of Finance with policy and process development; financial budgets; strategy; financial performance; and tax.
- Daily accounting process and financial management.
- Support Head of Department to establish finance and accounting policy and procedure.
- Support Head of Department to manage financial budget, audit, strategy, tax and performance assessment.
- Invoice payments and staff claim
- Financial and accounting report preparation
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the superiors;
- Degree educated in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar relevant subject
- 3+ years' experience in finance with a bank or financial services institution, banking is preferred
- Experience with financial management, audit, tax, financial strategy and performance
- Good experience with MS Office
- Fluent in English and good communication
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.