London, United Kingdom
3 months ago
Leading Global Law firm
£40,000 + good benefits package
A global leading Law firm based in the heart of the City is currently looking to recruit and experience Finance professional into their finance team. The role is acting as a number two to the Finance Manager, deputising for them when absent, and will have a team of 3 Accounts assistants directly reporting into them.
The firm are proud to have a best in class back office function, with a great team culture across the team. It is a great place for individuals who are looking for a long-term career, as the firm will give every employee unparalleled career development and progression.
Role and responsibilities:
- With a high attention to detail, the successful candidate will process invoices and ensure correct charging across clients and internal accounts
- Process payroll payments across the European offices of the firm
- Manage account reconciliations and ensure bank statements and balances are accurate
- Train and manage development of Accounts Assistants to ensure a high standard of work is maintained across the team
- Responsible for adhoc projects as required for the firm, across partners, back office teams and other offices globally
- Direct working experience with Elite 3E and Chrome River is essential
- Must have detailed knowledge of SRA Accounts rules and VAT rules
- Will have previous supervisory/leadership experience, ideally having managed and been responsible for training junior team members
- Must be comfortable dealing with partners and clients on accounts payable and cashiering queries
- Will have 5 years accounts experience, preferably with a Law Firm
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in pursuing further, please send your CV to me directly, or call for a more in-depth discussion about the role.