Nashville, United States
about 2 years ago
JCW is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the top global asset management companies for their office located in Nashville, TN. Our client services high-net worth and retail investors by providing them with investment management and research services worldwide. Their needs in the Nashville location is within their Internal Audit department for a Senior Audit Associate with thorough business and/or audit experience.
- Provides global audit assurance and advisory services that facilitate risk mitigation and operational excellence
- Perform risk assessments, evaluating controls and risk mitigation
- Planning, performing, reporting, supervising, and following up on specific audit assignments
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field
- At least 5+ years experience working in asset management and capital markets and experience preferably within the Financial Services industry/Investment Management business
- Experience in the asset management industry (including alternatives and mutual funds) is a big plus
- Professional Certification (CIA, CFSA, CFA etc.,) or Advanced Degree preferred
- Both domestic and international travel included
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Megan Cifuni at 646 517 8726 or email@example.com.