New York, United States
$200,000 - $235,000
7 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for an Executive Director – Credit Risk Modeling with an international banking organization for their New York City location. The qualified candidate will be tasked primarily with coordinating and supporting initiatives in reviewing and upgrading the credit rating systems (PD and LGD) in the US region, in addition to the ongoing model application and data management.
- Actively manage the work of Credit Rating Modeling Team
- Supervise team projects, including PD and LGD model development, parameter updates, data management, as well as other policy and process issues.
- Supervise ongoing monitoring of model performance, and modify models as requested.
- Liaise with all concerned parties, e.g. business line, external consultants, auditors, regulators and Head Office.
- Director/head of credit modeling team or validation team at peer banks or rating agencies.
- Master’s degree in finance, financial engineering, mathematics or other relevant subjects.
- At least 15-25 years of work experiences in wholesale credit risk modeling, strong understanding of credit modeling and model management.
- Familiar with at least 2 of 4 portfolios among Corporate, Commercial Real Estate, Project Finance and Financial Institutions.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese.
Corey Rague recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at email@example.com