£90k - 150k per year
11 months ago
I'm recruiting for a European Equity Sales and Client Management role on behalf of my client, a leading Investment Advisory service based in South West London. You will be responsible for engaging with their chip client base and building personal relationships with the fund managers they serve
About the Role
You will work with the sales team to support their team of eight analysts and produce highconviction buy and sell ideas. You will be responsible for communicating the companies ideals to their client base. This is an exciting role at the cutting edge of high-impact, actionable ideas, to be delivered directly to senior and influential clients. This role presents the opportunity for the successful candidate to build on a world-class client base with a large scope for new business development within the UK and Europe. Client engagement is key to getting ideas across to their clients and a passion and high level of knowledge and appreciation for high-impact investment ideas are essential.
- Communicating our investment ideas to our client base.
- Engaging and increasing relationships with clients to become a trusted advisor and get our ideas into their funds to generate alpha.
- Managing individual accounts and ensuring exceptional service.
- Liasing with our analyst team and feeding back client information.
- Working with our creative team to develop relevant sales materials.
- New business development.
Relevant Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- A passion for great investment ideas and conveying these to our clients.
- At least three years of experience in a client-facing role, with the proven ability to work with top-level fund managers.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to communicate effectively and express complex ideas succinctly.
- Proven ability to grow and win new business.