about 2 months ago
A Leading Swiss Private Bank in Switzerland is looking to bring in a ESG specialist to aid new products being rolled out across the bank. To have an ESG perspective on the products and ensure that the factors are being considered bank wide will have a huge impact on the banks sustainable footprint.
The role of Business Analyst will be involved in identifying, integrating and developing changes into the banks policy and frameworks (2LOD) and ensuring these are rolled out to all affected parties.
- Support Lead Product Governance in elaboration of detailed business requirement in the field of product governance
- Draft policy and guidelines enhancements with ESG factors
- Support integration of developed changes into the bank’s policy, guideline and control framework
- Ensure all teams affected are working together effectively
- Preparation of implementation and roll-out together with project team
- Prepare training materials and change activities
Skills and experience:
- Experience in Private Banking or Wealth Management
- Rolled out at least 1 project in the ESG space
- Proficient on key Swiss and European regulations and their impact onto the advisory value
- Experience writing policies in a bank or regulated environment
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.