JCW is currently representing a well-known Reinsurance group in their search for an Associate Actuary to help in the launch and expansion of a new product. If you have a strong background in Excess &
and Property & Casualty actuarial practice, such as pricing, reserving, or forecasting, we encourage you to apply.
- Develop and utilize actuarial models to help with the expansion of a new product launch.
- Develop and maintain pricing tools for account pricing and portfolio steering.
- Prepare and complete pricing analyses, including the development of rates, ultimate loss projections and communication of results.
- 3+ years of actuarial experience in the E&S and P&C industries.
- 5 or more CAS exams completed required.
- 3+ years of Python experience a plus
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Devon Moschella at email@example.com.