£55k - 65k per year
9 months ago
Currently recruiting for a AVP level candidate to join the Financial Crime Advisory team of a major Investment Bank. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of answering EDD related enquiries, and should be able to effectively face off to stakeholders across the business. You will also be heavily involved in the development of suitable financial crime frameworks for EDD, and play a part in developing policy.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of local and international regulatory frameworks.
- Experience in compliance or a relevant field, broad 2nd line of defence experience with a strong focus on EDD.
- Experience in due diligence and planning, conducting and documenting investigations; knowledge of screening/due diligence tools and data aggregators; research skills.
- Skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Factiva, LexisNexis, Dow Jones and other industry screening tools
- ACAMS certified or equivalent BSA/AML certification preferred.