JCW Resourcing UK
Role: Econometrics Consultant
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
I’m currently recruiting on behalf of an global consultancy firm who is looking for a Econometrics Consultant to join and strengthen their team in London.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
· Assisting with scoping complex problems
· Suggesting and creating economic, statistical/econometric and data science analyses
· Implementing those analyses.
· Preparing formal written reports;
· Assisting with the presentation and discussion of the results of these analysis with Clients and members of the team.
· Educated to degree level (PHD desirable) studying subjects such as economics, statistics, econometrics, or computer science.
· A genuine interest, ability and experience in applying economics, statistics/econometrics and data science to solve complex, unstructured problems.
· A deep understanding of economics (especially microeconomics), statistics, and econometrics.
· Significant professional experience in a similar role. Examples include roles in economic consulting, economic research and financial/data analysis for a financial institution.
· Proficiency in Python, R or Stata, or a similar package that can be used for statistical and econometric analysis.
· A good understanding of the core principles of finance and accounting is desirable.
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.