JCW Resourcing UK
Role: Due Diligence Compliance Officer
Location: Vaduz, Liechtenstein
Employment Type: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting on behalf of a leading private bank who is looking for a highly motivated compliance professional to strengthen their team in Vaduz!
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- You are responsible for the periodic and event-related review, assessment and updating of the customer profiles in accordance with the local regulatory requirements such as SPG / SPV (GWG / GWV), FMA guidelines and notifications, the international KYC, AML and CTF standards as well as our internal quality guidelines
- You will independently identify the need for action and initiate appropriate measures
- You are responsible for ensuring that all internal procedures and processes are carried out in accordance with the applicable regulations and laws, independently identify the need for action and initiate appropriate measures
- You support our employees at the customer base with plausibility checks and control tasks in the context of updating business profiles and questions about due diligence
- Participation in the implementation of new regulations and the further development of internal guidelines and processes
- Participation in constant quality management of the bank as well as in the area of due diligence compliance
- You have successfully completed a banking or business education
- You have good knowledge of the compliance environment (preferably in the area of KYC / AML) and can also demonstrate initial experience with the regulatory requirements within a bank/other financial institution or have acquired specialist knowledge through specific further training
- You are interested in monitoring customer relationships, enjoy working in a team and have good language skills in German and English.
- Your analytical skills, quick comprehension, high quality standards and your ability to think in a networked way round off your profile
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you aren't interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.