£70k per year
23 days ago
An international corporate / investment bank is looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to Deputise for the MLRO with a range of duties from compliance monitoring, FCA & PRA regulatory requirements, as well as financial crime prevention checks, policies and procedures.
- 5+ years' Compliance and Financial Crime experience within a regulated environment, financial services firm, or corporate/investment/wholesale bank
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting rules such as FCA, PRA, JMLSG and HMT, as well as in-depth Anti-Money Laundering (AML) requirements
- Experience in compliance monitoring, developing frameworks and programmes, oversight, escalation and investigation, and reporting/influencing and challenging Senior Stakeholders/Board of Directors
- Strong academic qualifications including relevant degree and, ideally, professional compliance qualifications (CISI/ICA etc)
- Ability to speak French is highly desireable, but not essential
Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, Mayfair, W1
Salary: £65-70k base + benefits
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship - this will not be provided on this occasion.