New York, United States
2 months ago
JCW is recruiting for a Director of Business Development for a growing Merchant Cash Advance firm in Midtown Manhattan. The successful candidate will have direct experience in sales or business development for a Cash Advance company and have diverse industry knowledge. If you do not have experience in financial services, PLEASE do not apply.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Use COIs to build and maintain relationships with ISOs, brokers and loan officers.
- Develop innovative new strategies to advance business development activities and firm marketshare.
- Oversee business development team and work cross-collaboratively with underwriting teams to keep deals moving and clients aware of firm product offerings.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years of experience in business development for a Cash Advance company or Alternative Financing company.
- 2+ years of experience in business development strategy/leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a related discipline is required.
For more information about this or other positions, please contact Kevin Groome at Kevin.Groome@jcwresourcing.com or 646-693-0842 .