Arlington , United States
almost 2 years ago
JCW is currently recruiting for a Director of Infrastructure Architecture for a consulting firm in Arlington, VA. As the lead for the engineering team, you will be responsible for servers, storage and networking for data centers across multiple continents.
- Oversee the firm's core infrastructure: network, server, storage and compute.
- Serve as the lead and SME for the VMware and vSphere environment.
- Manage the firm's voice, video and data networks and platforms.
- Lead and train junior engineers and technicians.
- Document and oversee policies and procedures for the networking, storage, server, compute and automation processes/platforms.
- Minimum of 7 years as an infrastructure engineer and/or architect (overseeing network, storage, server, compute, etc.)
- Experience with Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM and VCE platforms
- At least 5 years of experience overseeing a VMware environment (VCP is a huge plus)
- Powershell experience preferred
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, IT or related field