New York, United States
$180,000 - $200,000 + bonus
8 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for a Director – Credit Risk Modeling with an international banking organization for their New York City location. The qualified candidate will be tasked primarily with coordinating and supporting initiatives in reviewing and upgrading the credit rating systems (PD and LGD) in the US region, in addition to the ongoing model application and data management.
- Assist the Managing Director to manage the work of Credit Rating Modeling Team
- Actively manage team projects, including PD and LGD model development, parameter updates, data management, as well as other policy and process issues.
- Supervise ongoing monitoring of model performance, and modify models as requested.
- Director/head of credit modeling team or validation team at peer banks or rating agencies.
- Master’s degree in finance, financial engineering, mathematics or other relevant subjects.
- At least 10-15 years of work experiences in credit risk modeling, strong understanding of wholesale credit modeling and model management.
- Familiar with at least 2 of 4 portfolios among Corporate, Commercial Real Estate, Project Finance and Financial Institutions.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese.
Corey Rague recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach him at (646) 517-8533 or at email@example.com