New York, United States
3 months ago
JCW is recruiting for an experienced credit analyst for a top-tier Ratings Agency in the Manhattan. The successful candidate will have direct experience in credit analysis covering Utilities, Power and Gas.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses of organizations in the Utilities, Power and Gas sectors.
- Present findings and analysis to internal ratings committees.
- Work cross-collaboratively with other sector teams within the overall Corporates group.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a related discipline is required, MBA is preferred.
- CFA or CPA certification strongly preferred
- 7+ years of experience in credit analysis ideally covering Utilities, Gas or Power.