San Antonio, United States
15 days ago
JCW is partnering with a national financial services firm based in San Antonio, TX who is currently hiring an Audit Director, Operational Risk to join their team. This individual will be responsible for the overall development of the annual audit plan and ensure appropriate risks are monitored for assigned areas. My client is searching for a candidate who has extensive internal audit experience working in large financial services firm environments with a thorough understanding of operational risk, and experience working with federal regulators.
- Responsible for the development of the annual Audit plan/reports, issue validation, driving continuous monitoring activities for assigned areas including proper assessment and coverage of risks and emerging risks
- Ensure appropriate risks are covered for assigned areas of responsibility
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the enterprise
- Oversee the preparation of key reports and communications and may present to governance committees, senior leaders, regulatory bodies and Board of Directors
- Review and communicate impact of related issues, MRIAs, MRAs and Enterprise issues on audit engagements and risk profile
- Provide oversight of issue severity and impact to business processes and the control environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Business, IT or relevant field
- Minimum 8+ years of audit experience in a leadership role within a large financial services firm
- Extentsive management experience, leading and overseeing work across internal & external partners
- Experience performing internal audits, external audits, or applying audit, risk, or compliance acumen in a complex operational and regulatory environment
- Thorough understanding of operational risk regulatory requirements & operational risk processes including: RCSAs, change management, internal/external losses, scenario analysis
Megan Cifuni recruits exclusively for Audit professionals across the financial services and public accounting sectors. For more information regarding this position please contact Megan Cifuni at 646 517 8726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.