about 1 month ago
- assist existing business enhancement by formalising functional requirements
- develop or contribute to implement new functionality on existing or new platform solutions
- Contribute to the test campaign, by performing test scenario and test case
As a Developer/Functional Analyst, you will participate in the development of business system requirements, write the functional specifications, implement the development, develop use cases, and participate in researching and resolving issues.
The ideal candidates will have a proven record in the following areas:
- Functional analysis / production of Functional Requirement Documents (FRD)
- Preparation and running of test cases related to the documentation produced
- Assistance to users / operations during test phases
- Implementation of development, configuration and customisation in eFront FIA.
- Liaising with IT teams and system providers as appropriate
Professional Experience: Minimum of three years of experience as a Functional Analyst in the field of Funds Service and ideally in Private Capital
- Knowledge of FrontInvest (eFront) is considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of and experience in Fund Accounting and/or Transfer Agent are essential
- Knowledge of Private Capital Funds is an advantage
- Extensive experience in writing functional specifications and tests cases
- Analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Result-driven, teamwork, sense of initiative
Language skills: Excellent written and verbal English and French skills mandatory.