A renewable energy company dedicated to creating sustainable solutions that will accelerate the energy transition. Born 100% Green and focus our business on 3 business clusters: Biomass, Wind & Solar Utility Scale and Distributed Generation.
Our segment is dedicated to the Development and construction of utility-scale solar and wind projects. We value local expertise and empower our partners, counting already with business presence in 16 countries (Europe & North America).
The Project Developer is a direct contributor to the growth of the footprint by actively participating in the greenfield development, co-development, and further development of large-scale PV projects. His/her area of responsibility ranges from initial contact with the owners and communities to land securing, management of the approval processes and securing the building permits.
- Driving forward the scouting and analysis of potential solar energy sites (resource conditions, distance areas, restrictions, planning law, environmental constraints)
- Management of the whole approval process cycle until reaching the readiness for construction of large-scale PV projects. Reporting on the course of project development.
- Preparation, coordination, and execution of purchase, lease, and permit agreements with landowners to secure contracts
- Communication and coordination of all external project participants, particularly with owners, communities, public institutions and any other applicable third parties’ experts involved in the development process
- Project development management to ensure compliance with project objectives (project costs, budget, schedule chain, contract management)
- Examination, preparation and /or modification of the following approval processes: municipal land use plans, municipal development plans, environmental plans, building plans, grid connection.
- Involvement, coordination, and control of the involved Greenvolt departments
- Research and evaluation of the political and planning law situation in the applicable regions and/or States of Croatia
- Engineering background (Electrical, Energy Technology, Renewable energy systems, Agricultural, or comparable)
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in renewable energy project development
- Extensive experience of permitting procedures and requirements
- Familiarity with the components and technical equipment usually installed in large-scale PV plants.
- Proficient and confident with Office application (Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, Outlook)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Class B driver’s license
If you are passionate about advancing the energy transition, we invite you to get to know us. Submit your application through our careers page at https://mit-energie-worken.de. We look forward to hearing from you.