10 months ago
Job Role: Dealing Room and Treasury Oversight Manager
I am currently helping my client, a retail bank, look for a Dealing Room and Treasury Oversight Manager to join their London team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing transactional regulatory advice and Compliance monitoring for the Treasury, including the Dealing Room and the Debt Issuance functions
- Provide advice, guidance and implement regulatory change within the Treasury department
- Assist in defining, agreeing and implementing policies and procedures required for effective Compliance and Conduct Risk management
- Carry out Compliance Risks Assessments
- Liaison with senior managers in Head Office and various departments
To be considered for this position you need to:
- Preferably have worked in the Financial Services, specifically banking (Investment or Commercial)
- Have a good understanding of the regulatory environment e.g. FCA Handbooks
- Have an ability to assess and report compliance risks
- Have previous experience working within Treasury and an understanding of the Dealing Room/treasury dealers' communications
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are interested in a new opportunity but your experience doesn't fit this role, please e-mail me at email@example.com with an up to date CV and I will get back to you.
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to up to £250 worth of vouchers.