Frederick, United States
10 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for a Data Scientist (Actuary FSA or ASA) vacancy with a life insurance and retirement firm.The qualified candidate will join the Advanced Analytics team and will assist in developing and maintaining a collection of analytical solutions that span the Actuarial, Underwriting, Operations, Risk and Marketing spaces.
- Involved in the analysis of lapse and mortality experience, and the modernization of the assumption setting process
- Developing cutting-edge underwriting triaging models, along with potential involvement in any of the other business areas
- Will be involved with the creation and maintenance of an exciting and important collection of advanced analytical solutions involving predictive modeling (statistical, machine learning), optimization and simulation.
- BS/BA in Math/Statistics, Masters in Statistics preferred.
- Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA) (FSA preferred)
- 5+ years of life insurance/actuarial experience.
- 2+ years predictive modeling.
- Experience study for mortality and lapse background strongly preferred.
Margarita Romero recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach her at (646) 564 – 3594 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.