4 days ago
Data Protection Officer/Manager
The Data Protection Manager (“DPM”) is responsible for supporting, maintaining and further implementing the Company Privacy & Data Protection Program within Europe, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and applicable European data protection laws.
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of the Company’s Global Privacy and Data Protection framework, policies, procedures, and governance model
- Initial point of contact
- Manage the resolution of issues that have been escalated to the Privacy Office
- Provide advice and support to enable European business areas
- Monitor compliance with applicable data protection regulations
- Academic degeree is a minimum
- 5 years minimum of privacy work experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in English required
- Strong experience implementing privacy and data protection programs
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV - Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via email@example.com for more information or apply with you CV!