JCW Resourcing UK
Data Privacy Officer
As a Privacy Manager you will be part of the data team within a global and well-renowned Insurance company. Reporting to the European DPO you will enable teams/offices to process personal data in compliance with laws and internal procedures.
- Support the DPO in the implementation of the Data Protection Policy and the Data Protection Framework
- Promote a data protection culture within the company by providing advice and support on privacy issues
- Maintain all the company’s systems, controls, processes, tools and documentation that enable all the company's data processing activities to comply with GDPR
- Handle and respond to all data subject requests
- Handle and respond to ad hoc enquiries on data protection
- Experience of working in a DPO role or a data protection function in EU
- Expertise and in-depth understanding of the GDPR and e-privacy regulations
- Fluent in English, Dutch or French is a bonus
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV – Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via for more information or apply with you CV!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.