New York, United States
7 months ago
- Develop data dictionaries and data governance policies.
- Roll out data governance related practices within the bank. Manage issues related to the remediation of data quality, and help the bank adopt new data governance programs.
- Put together data governance road maps and conduct data quality control testing.
- 4+ years of experience in Data Governance, Data Architecture, or Data Quality.
- Prior experience in financial services is required, and prior experience at a bank is preferred.
- Experience implementing Data Governance policies and working with Data/Systems Architecture.
- Bachelors degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or a related field.