Miami, United States
9 months ago
JCW Search is currently recruiting for a Data Governance Lead for a Financial Services firm in Miami, FL. You will be responsible for overseeing the firm’s data governance policies and procedures and will help support the execution of the standards and controls within the firm. Prior experience in the financial services sector is required and unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this role.
- Define Data Governance strategies, roles and policies for the firm.
- Create and track key metrics regarding Data Governance and Data Stewardship.
- Establish Data Governance activities and partner with the data teams to make sure these are carried out properly.
- Design reports focused on data KPIs and evaluate ongoing incidents as needed.
- Monitor trends and tools in the market to make sure the firm is staying up to date.
- Prepare and present data governance materials to senior leadership and stakeholders, as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Governance (within the financial services sector).
- Extensive knowledge of data protection management & data governance practices.
- Experience in Data Warehousing, SQL and GLBA is a plus.
- B.A. or B.S. in IT, Computer Science or a related field.