£0 - 50k per year
6 months ago
I am currently working with a leading European bank who are expanding their Compliance team wiht the additon of a DPO - Compliance Office in within thier London Team.
- Responsibility for 2nd line to implement and maintain processes and routines for monitoring compliance within GDPR.
- Acting as local point for UK data subjects
- Main contact for the ICO managing the Banks UK data controller registrations with the ICO
- Knowledge of UK privacy regulations best practive and key regulatory requirements
- Hold a UK data qualification/ equivalent technical knowledge
- Practival experience of UK data proctection laws