£61.5k per year
8 months ago
A big four consultancy is strengthening it's Cyber Security team in Luxembourg and looking for individuals with experience in cyber security systems & protocols checking and reporting/recommendation writing and implementation.
- Ideally 5-8 years' experience in Cyber Security.
- Ideally a background in a similar top tier Consultancy firm.
- Experience monitoring cyber security operations across technology, telecom, corporate or financial (banking) industries.
- Carry out System/Application/Web/Mobile Penetration Testing, security risk asessments and clients' ability to identify threats and attacks and how to respond, recommend and implement best practices.
- Working with differnt teams/clients/third-parties to configure a range of security tools and processes according to security and risk standards using ISO 27k, PCI DSS, NIST, ITIL, COBIT, CCM etc.
- You will have relevant qualifications including degree (Computer Science, Information Management/Security, or similar) and security-related certifications (CISSP, CISA, CEH, CRISK, ISSAP, GSLC, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, or GXPN, etc).
Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: €70-80k base (depending on experience)
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work in Luxembourg/EU without a sponsored visa or work permit - this will not be provided.