London, United Kingdom
8 months ago
Global Retail & Wholesale Bank in London are currently looking for a Credit Risk Manager to add to their Risk team in London. The successful candidate will have responsibility for conducting credit analysis of corporate lending proposals, reporting to Senior Management. You will be liaising with relationship managers and in some cases with the client. You will also be expected to review existing policies and frameworks for reviewing transactions, and helping to monitor various credit limits set by the Bank.
- Strong credit risk experience
- Strong understanding of risks posed by corporate lending proposals
- Experience in Credit Risk/Analysis in a Bank
- Strong experience using Excel
- Excellent communication and senior stakeholder engagement skills