London, United Kingdom
almost 2 years ago
A rapidly growing Consumer Lending firm based in the City are looking for junior level Credit Risk Analysts to join their finance team.
The successful applicants will be responsible for collating and presenting MI, as well as monitoring, modelling and forecasting credit risk assessments of their consumers and clients. You will gain an excellent understanding of consumer credit/retail banking products and have exposure to areas outside of credit risk (liquidity, treasury, capital etc).
- Risk and data analysis
- Collating and presenting Management Information
- Modelling and forecasting credit risk assessments of consumers
- 2:1 Bachelors degree or higher (ideally Masters/MSc) in a numerical subject (Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Statistics etc)
- Must have experience using SAS or SQL
- Advanced Excel skills (VBA, pivot tables, V-lookups, H-lookups, Macros etc)
- Demonstrated desire to work in banking i.e. ideally 1-2 years' experience in relevant employment/internship/placement
- Highly analytical skill-set
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
Package: £30-40k base + benefits.
Type: Full time, permanent.
Location: London, City
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Visa sponsorship will not be provided on this occasion.
Due to the high volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, unfortunately you have not been successfully shortlisted this time, but we will let you know as soon as other opportunities become available.