Role: Credit Risk Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading, international bank who is looking for a credit risk professional to join and strengthen their team in London!
This opportunity will give you the chance to work alongside stakeholders, interact with the wider business and take on a broad range of responsibilities.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee the bank’s credit risks, ensuring the business has an effective approach to managing risk
- Oversees and advises on all aspects of the Credit Risk Framework, Risk Appetite, and Credit Policies
- Ongoing development and monitoring of measures to assess credit risk, such as key risk performance indicators
- Attends the Credit Committee to present quarterly oversight report
- Provide oversight and challenge of regulatory reporting produced by the 1st line
- Review and challenge quarterly IFRS9 ECL calculations
- Assists in the production of the annual ICAAP, ILAAP Recovery plan and stress testing and scenario analysis
- Complete validation reviews on the bank’s credit models
- Analytical and numerate
- Experience working in the financial services with a strong understanding of Credit Risk
- Experience with IFRS9 ECL, stress testing and credit models
- Clear, effective communication skills and able to manage stakeholders
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.