JCW Resourcing UK
Credit Risk Analyst
As a Credit Risk Analyst you will support the Risk Management team within an international and well-renowned bank based in Brussels.
- You analyze the financing requests from the dealers. Depending on your delegation ofauthority, you make the decision to grant the funding. For cases that exceed yourdecision-making powers, you make recommendations to the credit committee.
- When you study a file, you take into account the needsand the customer's request,you examine the supporting documentation sent by the network. Using the software,you perform an economic (qualitative) and financial (quantitative) analysis and you keep the overall risk in mind.
- If necessary, you support the network on the analysis of concrete files in progress.
- You report to the Credit Manager
- 2-4 years experience in a similar position, prefered in banking
- Fluent in English and French/Dutch
- Degeree educated
Sound interesting? or do you know anyone in your network? Apply by sending your updated CV – Click on the apply button!
Please do not hesitate to contact me via for more information or apply with you CV!
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.