30 days ago
JCW is currently working on a search for a Credit Analyst for an international bank based in London.
This role will sit within the Credit function and will predominately focus on the processing of credit proposals sent from their branch network within the UK.
- Most of the proposals will involve real estate transactons (buy-to-let, development loans)
- Assessing new proposals, reviews and renewals, admendments etc. You will be required to present recommendations to the credit sanctioning committee
- Reviewing quarterly risk reviews - identification and investigation of warning signals, payment delays, breaches and make recommendations to the Head of Credit
- Management information preparation
- Liaison with other key functions e.g. Finance and Risk
You will have:
- Strong credit analysis skills
- UK market experience understanding how UK banks operate
- Familiarity with bank credit policies and procedures
- Real estate transactions
- Word and Excel
- Experience in management information production
- Excellent communication skills