City of London
£23k - 24k per year
20 days ago
Job Title: Creating Marketing Executive
Experience: 1-2 years design/marketing experience
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Salary: £23-24k + Training + Flexible Benefits
You’ll produce creative marketing campaigns that impact business results. As the Creative Marketing Executive you will have a unique opportunity to help shape 5 individual brands within a fast paced, hyper growth recruitment business.
Based in Liverpool Street, you’ll be instrumental in designing and delivering marketing plans to build awareness, engagement and ROI.
You’ll have a transparent training and development path and will be working hand in hand with the experienced marketing director to ensure you continue to develop new and existing skills and have a real path for growth.
Ideally suited to a marketer with a creative flair or a graphic designer with a passion for marketing, your role will be to design marketing collateral/content and provide support (and lead) on marketing campaigns.
Unlike a solely graphic design role, as a creative marketing executive you won’t just be designing things and handing them off to someone else. You’ll have the opportunity to design creative content across all channels and then help ensure the campaigns they are part of are a success. This gives you a unique opportunity for end-to-end marketing experience.
On a day-to-day you’ll be:
- Using InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator/Canva to create engaging content for use on social media, email marketing, blogs and client meetings
- Liaising with sales teams to ensure marketing are delivering to the needs of the business
- Managing your own projects and providing support on key marketing-led business projects including new websites, marketing automation and improving our office environments
- Coming up with new ideas on how to creatively execute marketing ideas through social, video, content, research etc
- Managing the company’s social media presence
- Reporting on marketing campaign successes
- Providing day-to-day support to the marketing director
Apply for this role if you:
- Want to build memorable brands
- Are passionate about creating design led marketing
- Love being busy, are happy multi-tasking and are keen to learn and progress
- Are confident, proactive and believe in the power of marketing
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Have degree or equivalent qualifications
- Have strong InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop experience