New York City , United States
2 months ago
JCW is currently working on a search for a Counterparty and Credit Risk Monitoring Administrator with an international banking organization. This position reports to the Director of Counterparty and Credit Risk Monitoring.
The qualified candidate will organize the quarterly credit sensitive process, handle the reporting of the Bank’s commercial exposure to the New York Federal and produce anomaly reports.
- Organize the quarterly credit sensitive meeting locally (using Credit Sensitive Database) and with Head Office.
- Quarterly reporting to the New York Federal Reserve on commercial exposures.
- Access the bank’s Sybase reporting tables. Use Access to run queries related to regular reporting, special projects and ad-hoc reporting per Local or Head Office requirement.
- Review and analyse the responses from the Front Offices on anomalies such as over-utilizations, expired authorizations, unauthorized utilizations and past due annual reviews to determine if the responses are appropriate or if additional follow-up is required.
- Minimum 1 year of banking experience
- Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, Word
- Ability to analyze and summarize
Margarita recruits for Risk and Analytics professionals across the financial services sector and would be happy to provide further details about this or other positions. You can reach her at (646) 564 -3594 or at firstname.lastname@example.org