JCW Resourcing UK
Role: Corporate Service Administrator
Location: Baar, Switzerland
Employment Type: Permanent, 100%
Currently recruiting on behalf of a dynamic, global commodities firm who is looking for an Administrator to join their Corporate Service team in Baar.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Administration of group entities
- Maintenance and updates of electronic and issuance of legal documents
- Assisting in drafting, approval and issuance of legal documents
- Review, preparation and monitoring of KYC requests from banks and counterparties
- Liaison with third parties
- A solid educational background
- Experience in an administrative position (legal experience is an advantage)
- Good working English (corporate language)
- Is flexible, able to work under pressure and a good team player who has the ability to integrate and work in a multicultural team / environment
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you are not interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.