Assisting the FD and CFO on the UK and Luxembourg Corporate Partnerships in the following three key areas:
- Daily management of corporate accounts, including document input, periodic reconciliations, invoice preparation and tracking.
- Monthly preparation of management accounts, including communication of accounts, KPI’s, and variance explanations to the controlling shareholder.
- Assistance with the preparation/monitoring of the corporate budget including cost analysis.
- Interim and Year-End preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements and serving as the main point of contact for statutory auditors.
- Quarterly regulatory reporting to both UK and Luxembourg Regulators.
- Interacting with UK and Luxembourg tax advisers for the preparation and submission of VAT and Corporate Income Tax returns.
- Assistance with the transition from current accounting system (Dynamics NAV) to Oracle Netsuite, including UAT.
- Systematic peer review of other Corporate Accountants’ work for quality assurance
Skills Needed for this role:
- Good understanding of double entry accounting
- Previous experience in a multi-country corporate entity
- Purchase Ledger management
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience of the above requirements
- Qualified ACCA Accountant with strong understanding of IFRS accounting requirements and comfort consulting accounting guidance.
3 days in the London office/2 days working from home