New York, United States
over 1 year ago
JCW is currently recruiting for a Community Bank in Manhattan looking to hire their next Controller. If you have banking experience and have lead a finance team of at least 5 - this could be the job for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage up to eight employees in the Accounting Department including the coordination and evaluation of this unit.
- Responsible for the recording of the bank’s financial transactions, the preparation and interpretation of financial reports and statements for the Board of Directors, internal management and outside groups. Ensure that reports conform to GAAP with proper disclosure requirements.
- With the assistance of the outside accounting firm, prepare and review forms 10-Q, 10-K and quarterly reports for filing with the OCC and the FRB.
- Collaborate with senior leaders of other areas throughout the Company to successfully roll out new products or systems, introduce new accounting procedures, resolve issues, etc.
- College Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- 10+ years experience, with at least 5+ years of supervisory experience.
- Banking experience required
- CPA preferred
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.