JCW Resourcing UK
Regulatory and Control Compliance Officer
To strengthen the Compliance Department of a major international corporate and investment bank in Luxembourg, I am looking for a Regulatory and Control Compliance Officer.
- Assist the compliance team in the implementation of regulatory obligations within their control activities
- Assist Head of Compliance and the Chief Compliance Officer in the implementation of compliance policies and procedures
- Monitoring of all regulatory requirements are implemented
- Lead or participate to regulatory projects’ implementation.
- Write control mission report
- Promote compliance culture within the Bank
- Participate to regulatory trainings organised within the Bank
- University degree specialized in Economics or Law;
- Minimum 4 years experience in financial institution in similar position or in another control function
- In depth knowledge of EU directives related to Compliance and Luxembourg legal and regulatory requirements, knowledge of other European legal and regulatory requirements;
- Fluency in English, French is a plus
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.