3 months ago
A Global commodities firm based in Zug are expanding their compliance training team due to demand from the business. As a member of the Corporate Compliance Training, Awareness and Policies team, you will lead all Learning Management System related tasks of the Compliance Department.
• Build curriculums in the Cornerstone LMS for all global compliance trainings. This includes setting up training audiences, creating learning assignments, and building training reports and dashboards
• Develop and continuously maintain instructions for employees in various languages ??on how to complete trainings
• Regularly train compliance personnel globally on how to manage classroom trainings in Cornerstone, eg:
o how to create, assign, register attendance for classroom training events and sessions
o how to assign e-learnings
o how to build different types of training / user reports
• Create, update and launch training effectiveness surveys and implement translations of all such surveys in Cornerstone
• Build various reports on feedback from training effectiveness surveys, training completions and users
• Serve as main point of contact to compliance personnel globally on Cornerstone training configuration questions
• Create and maintain WalkMe, our digital adoption platform, which helps Compliance personnel perform tasks in Cornerstone
• At least 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
• Solid experience working with IT systems (eg Cornerstone, SAP, Workday) or HR experience with technology background
• Experience working with a learning management system (LMS) is an advantage
• A self -starter that can lead projects and tasks independently
• Strong team player accustomed to collaborating with stakeholders across functions (IT, HR)
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment - capability to hold trainings and deal with pressure
• Analytical thinker and problem solver
• A high attention to detail
• Fluent (Level C +) or native English, both written and spoken
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools, primarily Excel
Compliance experience isn’t essential, but someone who is a true team player and confident to present and train people is essential.
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.