New York, NY, United States
4 days ago
The candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and leading technology initiatives to enhance the Branch Compliance program.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Information Technology and Data Science, and 3 years experience in Compliance
- Strong IT engineering and IT services business experience
- Utilizing Transaction Monitoring and Sanction Screening Systems, including end-to-end testing and implementation; model validation; tuning and optimization; and process automation (RPA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics, or a related degree or equivalent experience
- Korean speaking preferred, but not required