JCW Resourcing UK
: Compliance Specialist
: Baden, Switzerland
: Permanent 80-100%
I’m currently recruiting on behalf of a leading online casino in Switzerland who is in need of a motivated Compliance professional to join their team in Baden!
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring the correct implementation of the legal requirements from money laundering legislation
- Technical developments of the platform in ??compliance
- Cooperation with software providers for the expansion and adaptation of existing applications and the introduction of new programs for the area of ??compliance
- Carrying out clarifications as part of early detection in the online sales channel and ensuring identification and clarification in accordance with the Money Laundering Act in the day-to-day business
- Maintaining the relevant documentation and reporting
- Processing of fraud alerts and implementation of the necessary measures
- You will have clear communication with the payment service providers in relation to potential cases of fraud
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Completed professional training, preferably in the areas of compliance / IT
- Excellent oral and written knowledge of German and English is needed, Italian would be a bonus
- Confident using MS Office and has an interest in IT/user programs, knowledge of working with external software providers (creation of specification sheets, support for projects)
- Interest in digital solutions that make compliance processes more efficient
If you are interested in this position and your experience meets the requirements, please apply via the button below. If you do not receive a response on your application in 3-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you aren't interested but would like to get in touch about other potential opportunities, please feel free to send your CV directly to email@example.com
If you are not interested but know someone who might be then JCW offer a generous referral scheme reward, whereby anyone who refers us to a successfully placed candidate is entitled to receive vouchers.