5 months ago
Compliance Regulatory and Control Officer
A leading international bank with 9 branches across Europe including Luxembourg, Frankfort, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, London, Moscow, Milan and Madrid. They deliver universal financial services like deposits, loans, settlements, trade finance and investment banking to European customers.
Summary of position
As a growing team in the European Headquarters of Luxembourg, you will be reporting to the Head of Compliance and supporting the European Chief Compliance Officer with the Regulatory obligations within the institution and reporting them back to Group.
- Regulatory obligations within the institution in Luxembourg location
- Lead or participate in regulatory projects’ implementation
- Write control mission report
- Perform control mission over the activities of the Bank in respect of the scope of the compliance function
- Prepare various reporting for Head Office (mother company in Beijing), Management, Audit & Compliance committee, internal committees, Head of compliance and ECCO
- Assist the compliance teams in the implementation of regulatory obligations within their control activities.
- Assist Head of Compliance Department in Luxembourg and the European Chief Compliance Officer (ECCO) in the establishment and implementation of policies and procedures regarding compliance aspects.
- University degree in Economics or Law
- Experience in a financial institution in a similar position or in another control function for a minimum of 4 years
- Fluency English is a must, French is considered as an advantage