My client is an established global Commercial Bank in Paris, focused on Corporate Banking. At present they are looking to grow their Legal and Compliance Team in Paris
- You will be pivotal in improving the overall compliance control environment and framework and you will be key point of contact within the business for all Regulatory and Compliance matters
- Point of contact to identify analyse and advise on relevant new Directives and Regulations.
- You will work closely with the rest of the compliance teams to identify, assess, and monitor compliance risks.
- You will be a focal point for the business providing specialist compliance support and advice with regards to regulatory compliance.
- You will also participate in the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Working for an international bank, this is your opportunity to help build a positive compliance culture.
- You have 3 years of experience minimum in corporate banking within a compliance function.
- You will have an excellent understanding of the French and European regulatory environment. This will include awareness of regulatory requirements relating to banking, data protection and governance risk.
- Legal background/education
- Fluency in French AND English in mandatory
- Eligibility to work in France
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.