JCW Resourcing UK
My client is an established global Commercial Bank in Paris, focused on Corporate Banking, looking to grow their governance team in Paris.
- You will identify, analyse and advise on new directives and regulations relevant to the bank.
- You will be in charge of setting and writing the rules for the IT compliance tools (SIRON AML)
- You will be a focal point for the business providing specialist compliance support and advice with regards to regulatory compliance.
- You will be pivotal in improving the overall compliance control environment and framework and you will be key point of contact within the business for all Regulatory and Compliance matters
- You have 3-5 years of experience minimum within a compliance function.
- You will have an excellent understanding of the French and European regulatory environment, as well as AML and other financial crime topics.
- You have hands on experience with IT tools related to compliance, SIRON AML is a preference
- Legal or IT background/education
- Fluency in French and English in mandatory
- Eligibility to work in France
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.